UKEX GLOBAL HOLDING PTE.LTD is a company incorporated under the laws of Singapore. UKEX Global (hereinafter referred to as “UKEX Global” or “this website”, “exchange” and “us”) is a platform dedicated to providing technical services related to the trading of digital assets.
By browsing, accessing or using UKEX Global and the mobile application website services provided by us (collectively referred to as the "service"), you (the "user" or "you") are deemed to have agreed to these terms of service (the "terms"), So please read it carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this service.
We have the right to change or modify the terms and conditions at any time,including but not limited to any policies or guidelines on this platform. We will provide notice of these changes by publishing the revised terms and changing the "last updated" date at the top of the terms, or by any other means at our sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will take effect immediately when the revised version is published on this website, and these changes will immediately apply to all current and subsequent uses or services.
Your continued use of this platform will be deemed as your consent to these changes or modifications. If you do not agree to the current terms when accessing or using this platform, you must stop using our services. We recommend that you review the terms frequently to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of the service.
In order to apply the personal data protection law, UKEX Global is the "data controller" of your personal data.
- We will collect and process the following personal data:
1.1 The Information you provide to us
When you create an account on our website to become a user, we may process your personal data - including your name, address, email address, phone number, vehicle registration number, payment method, debit card information, etc.
1.2 Information we collect about you:
With respect to each your visit to our Website, we may automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including the network protocol (IP) address used to connect the computer to the network, your login information, browser type and version, time zone Settings, browser plug-in type and version, operating system and platform;
Information about your access, products, services or questions that you view or search for; Page response times, download errors, access times to certain pages, page interaction information (for example, scrolling, clicking, and mouse-over), and methods used to away from the site.
1.3 Information we obtained from other sources:
We may also receive information about you when the payment Service provider resolves a payment from your bank on your behalf and/or in the event of a payment failure.
Information about Others: If you provide us with information about anyone other than you, such as your relatives, consultants or suppliers, etc., you must ensure that they understand how to use their information and that they have given you permission to disclose it to us and allow you and our service providers to use it.
- General purpose and legal basis
2.1 We use your personal data
- Manage your contractual relationship with us in order to measure the performance of our contracts with you;
- Enabling you to access and use our website and to receive our services, where necessary, for purposes of our legitimate interests, which include: facilitating the creation and protection of your accounts on our network, and improving the quality of the experience when interacting with your services.
- For the purpose required by law: to respond to a request for investigation by a government or law enforcement agency.
2.2 Disclosure of your personal data
For the following purposes, we may share your personal data with our affiliates and/or branches, and we may also share your personal data with trusted third parties or for specific purposes:
- Disclose to the operator or service provider of a UKEX Visa Card to enable you to have such Card;
- Assist us to fulfill anti-money laundering, anti-sanctions, anti-terrorist financing obligations and compliance obligations of financial institutions;
- Third party card processing and merchant receipt company will process your debit card payment for us;
- Assist us to improve and optimize the website analytics and search engine providers;
- International transfers, as an international platform, authorizer can access your personal information in any country/region where we operate. Therefore, it may be necessary to transfer your details to the countries where we operate, which may not provide the same data protection or privacy laws as Singapore.
No matter where your personal information is transferred, we will ensure that your personal information is safe, and will take all steps reasonably necessary to take appropriate protective measures to ensure that your personal information is processed safely and comply with this Declaration and applicable laws.
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in this case, we can disclose your personal data to potential sellers or buyers of such businesses or assets;
- If UKEX Global's business or its assets are acquired by a third party, in this case, the personal data it holds about its users, suppliers or customers will become one of the transferred assets;
- If we are obligated to perform any legal obligations or to protect our own legitimate interests or we have reasonable grounds to believe that your actions are infringing on the property safety and rights of other UKEX Global users and customers, in this case we can report third parties disclose your personal data.
- Protection of personal data
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal data from loss or destruction. If you have a user name or password (or other identifying information) to enable you to access certain services or certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. We require you not to share your password with anyone.
However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our website; Any transmission is at your own risk. After receiving your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- Your rights
4.1 With regard to we use of your personal data, you have various rights:
Access: You have the right to request a copy of your personal data that we hold about you. However, there are exceptions to this right. For example, if the information you can use discloses someone else's personal data, or if we are legally prohibited from disclosing such information, access may be denied. You have the right to view your personal data. If you would like to do so, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Accuracy: We aim to ensure that your personal data are accurate, up-to-date and complete. We encourage you to use the contact information provided below to contact us in order to let us know if your personal data is incorrect or has changed so that we can keep your personal data up to date. You can also view and correct/update some of your personal data by logging into an account on our website.
Objection: Under certain circumstances, you also have the right to object to the handling of your personal data and to request us to block, delete, and restrict your personal data. If you would like us to discontinue using your personal data, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Migration: You have the right to request that some of your personal data be made available to you or other data controllers in a commonly used machine-readable format.
Deletion: You have the right to delete your personal data if such personal data is no longer needed for collection purposes or if, among other things, your personal data has been illegally processed.
Complaint: If you believe that your data protection rights may have been infringed, you have the right to complain to the applicable regulatory body or seek redress through the courts.
4.2 You may exercise any of the above rights by sending an email to email@example.com.
- How long will we keep your personal data
We will retain your personal data, regardless of whether your account is active, as long as we believe it is necessary or expected to achieve our business purposes or to comply with relevant laws, audit, regulatory requirements or court orders.