To ensure the spot index price accurately reflects the spot market price of each token, we have carefully selected the market prices of 3 or more major exchanges as the weighted index constituents for each token. Measures are introduced to handle abnormal situations.
Spot Index Constituents
Index Update Rules:
- If an exchange data source stops updating or is inactive for a long duration, we will temporarily remove it from index calculation until it starts updating data again.
- The number of active exchanges (deduced from a):
- >=3 exchanges, weighted average index price of these active exchange prices ( If an exchange's price deviates 3% or above from all exchanges' median, then this exchange's price will be the median * 1.03 or median * 0.97)
- =2 exchanges, average of prices
- =1 exchange, that exchange price.
- For XXX/BTC trading pairs in the index components, it will be multiplied by UKEX Global BTC index and calculated.